Monday, February 18, 2008

Oceans, Whales and Plastic Bags




Hallo again....

This morning I was reminded of the whales that are dying. I saw a TV program yesterday where researches were looking into a whales tummy. Guess what they found? Yes you have it, lots and lots of plastic bags, bottles, tops, 6 pack plastic all mixed up in a big mess. What do you think we can do about this?

So what I did was to find a map that showed Oceans pollution. Here is a link to a map.
http://environmentalresearchweb.org/cws/article/research/32885/1/6913

To Do List...
  • Make a list of all the things humans have put into oceans.
  • Find more images of Oceans pollution and post them in your comments.
  • Stop using plastic bags and ask you family and friends to join you.
  • Collect plastic bags and recycle them
I know we can 'Turn the World Around". Will you help me please?

No comments: